1/4 cup ginger spice paste
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/4 cup honey
1. Combine ginger paste, salt, and pepper in medium bowl. Place flour on plate (may be paper); dip chicken in flour until coated and shake off excess. Dip chicken in ginger mixture, coating both sides (wash hands). Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes.
2. Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken (wash hands); cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until golden.
3. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5–7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.4. Slice chicken and drizzle with honey.
Serve.CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 350kcal; FAT 6g; CHOL 100mg;SODIUM 270g; CARB 31g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 42g;VIT A 0%; VIT C 80%; CALC 2%; IRON 10%
1 teaspoon canola oil
1 cup basmati rice
1 3/4 cups water2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat medium saucepan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Add rice and cook 1–2 minutes or until rice is coated and thoroughly heated.
2. Stir in water, sugar, and vanilla. Bring to a boil; cover and cook 1 minute, stirring often.
3. Reduce heat to lowest setting and cook 22 minutes. (Do not stir or remove cover during cooking.)
Fluff rice with fork and serve.CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 130kcal; FAT 1.5g; CHOL 0mg;SODIUM 0mg; CARB 26g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 2g;VIT A 0%; VIT C 0%; CALC 0%; IRON 0%
Ingredients12 ounces fresh broccoli florets (rinsed)
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
2 tablespoons ginger spice paste
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 (5-ounce) package pre-sliced onions1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts (drained)
1. Place broccoli and water in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until slightly tender.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 more minutes or until thoroughly heated and broccoli is crisp-tender.
Stir and serve.CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 90kcal; FAT .5g; CHOL 0mg;SODIUM 340mg; CARB 20g; FIBER 6g; PROTEIN 5g;VIT A 50%; VIT C 180%; CALC 6%; IRON 6%